GlobalWebIndex Labs Limited is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 10891092. Our registered office is at 25 Farringdon St, London, EC4A 4AB and our VAT number is: GB262138224. If you need to contact us for any reason, including to provide feedback or report any issue with the Pollpass Website and Pollpass App please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
- actually using the Pollpass Platform.
2. About the Pollpass Platform and our relationship with you
- The Pollpass Platform allows you to:
- create an account which is specific to you, whereby you can provide us with details and information about you (your “Pollpass Account”);
- provide further information to us relating to your habits and preferences, in a number of ways, such as via an interactive chat functionality (your “Responses”)
- accumulate credits based on your interaction with the Pollpass Platform (“Pollpass Credits”), in the manner described on the relevant pages or sections of the Pollpass Platform;
- exchange Pollpass Credits to obtain further functionality from the Pollpass Platform, or other benefits to you (a “Reward”) in the manner described on the relevant pages or sections of the Pollpass Platform;
- access details about your Pollpass Account, including checking certain Responses provided by you; and
- be part of the Pollpass community, enabling better consumer market research, collectively known as the “Pollpass Functionality”.
- You must be at least 16 years old to download the Pollpass App and use the Pollpass Platform. To use the Pollpass Platform you will be required to create a Pollpass Account.
3. Use of the Pollpass Platform
- When registering for your Pollpass Account and using the Pollpass Platform (including when providing Responses) you agree that you will:
- provide complete, accurate and truthful information and registration details as requested. You must also keep the contact information you provide us at registration up to date and complete;
- carry out any registration and/or other tasks in the manner and form reasonably required by us (such as confirming your registered email address); and
- carry out any other action which we may reasonably require for you to access and use the Pollpass Platform, such as providing additional information to enable us to verify your identity.
- not access Pollpass from a country that we do not operate in.
4. Using the Pollpass Platform
- You may only create one Pollpass Account. If we reasonably believe that you have multiple Pollpass Accounts, we reserve the right to suspend or delete the affected Pollpass Account(s) and/or remove any Pollpass Credits which have been accrued in relation to that Pollpass Account. We may demand proof of identity in the event of a dispute.
- As part of the Pollpass Account opening process, you will be required to provide a unique e-mail address and password, and you may be asked to select a user name (collectively the “Credentials”) that may be used to enable access to, or use of, the Pollpass Platform. It is your responsibility to keep such Credentials safe, secure and within your control. Your Credentials must not be shared with any other party. If you do grant access of your credentials or access to the Pollpass Platform to any other person, then you are solely responsible for all actions and omissions such other person may carry out. You agree to inform us promptly if you believe or suspect that any other individual has access to your Pollpass Account.
- We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Pollpass Account and/or any or all parts of our Pollpass Platform and the Pollpass Functionality if we are unable to verify your information, we have any reason to suspect that the information provided by you is inaccurate, you have shared your credentials with any third party, or that you have opened multiple Pollpass Accounts.
- Please note that we do not guarantee that the Pollpass Platform will be compatible with your mobile device. If you are able to download the Pollpass App on to your mobile device, it is likely that your device will be compatible with the Pollpass Platform.
- Please also note that the use of the Pollpass Platform may be impacted by the terms of your agreement with your mobile device supplier, manufacturer and/or phone service provider. Such use will require the use of data which may incur costs with your phone service provider particularly when using roaming tariffs abroad.
5. Obtaining and Redeeming Pollpass Credits
- Pollpass Credits can be accumulated in accordance with the procedures specified on the relevant pages or sections of the Pollpass Platform. Pollpass Credits can only be accumulated by following all relevant instructions regarding obtaining that Pollpass Credit. If you do not correctly follow any required instructions or procedures, this may result in no Pollpass Credit being accumulated.
- You will be able to check how many Pollpass Credits you have accumulated within your Pollpass Account.
- Pollpass Credits may be exchanged for Rewards in accordance with the procedures specified on the relevant pages or sections of the Pollpass Platform.
- To obtain a Reward, you will be required to have a specified number of Pollpass Credits for that Reward. If you exchange Pollpass Credits for a Reward, the number of Pollpass Credits available to you (and displayed within your Pollpass Account) will be reduced accordingly.
- Certain Rewards may have additional terms and conditions associated with them (for example if the Reward constitutes entry to a competition or a prize draw). Where this is the case, these additional terms and conditions will be clearly displayed to you before you seek to exchange your Pollpass Credits for that Reward, and you will be required to confirm your acceptance to those terms and conditions prior to qualifying for or obtaining that Reward.
- We reserve the right to change the range of activities from which Pollpass Credit(s) may be accumulated and/or to vary the number of Pollpass Credits required to accumulate a particular Reward.
- Pollpass Credits are always associated with a particular Pollpass Account and cannot be shared with other users or Pollpass Account(s). The sale or barter of Pollpass Credits is expressly prohibited.
- Pollpass Credits themselves have no monetary value, and can only be used to obtain Rewards in accordance with the redemption requirements specified on the Pollpass Platform.
- We may from time to time adjust (upwards or downwards) the number of Pollpass Credits associated with a Pollpass Account in response to reasonably suspected errors or fraud, and it is agreed that we have full authority to do this.
6. Restricted Activities
- We treat the following matters as “Restricted Activities”, that is, if you:
- use the Pollpass Platform (or we reasonably suspect that you have used or will use the Pollpass Platform) for any illegal purposes or in breach of an Applicable Law which impacts us or your (and any third party’s) use of the Pollpass Platform;
- intentionally provide false, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading information to us, which is not merely trivial (including any information as part of the Pollpass Account registration process);
- post or transmit material or otherwise use the Pollpass Platform that is, or is complained of as infringing the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of others, or is likely to be considered to be unlawful, obscene, promoting illegal activity or terrorism, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, abusive, derogatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, fraudulent or tortious, vulgar, intimidating, profane, scandalous, pornographic, indecent, bigoted or hateful, embarrassing to any other person or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion (acting reasonably);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Pollpass Platform or the Pollpass Functionality, not expressly permitted by us;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing Pollpass Platform content, unless this is expressly permitted by us;
- frame or mirror any part of the Pollpass Platform without our prior written consent;
- post, transmit or otherwise allow any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Pollpass Platform (including its contents) or engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Pollpass Platform, or which, in our reasonable opinion, exposes us to any liability or detriment of any type;
- post or transmit any files containing viruses, software or other materials that contain so-called viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, other harmful or disruptive component or other harmful computer code.
- close or suspend your Pollpass Account and/or use of the Pollpass Platform (in which case, any Pollpass Credits associated with the Pollpass Account will no longer be able to be exchanged for Rewards, if and until any suspension is lifted);
- report the activity and any other relevant information about you and your use of the Pollpass Platform to a regulator, police or other law enforcement agency and/or government department or agency; and/or
- if appropriate, and we have suffered a loss as a result of your actions, claim damages from you.
- You agree to co-operate with us, as we may reasonably require to investigate any Restricted Activity related to your use of the Pollpass Platform.
7. Termination of your Pollpass Account
- We reserve the right to terminate any Pollpass Account if it has been dormant for a period of 12 months or more. For the purposes of this section, ‘dormant’ means that there have been no Responses submitted in relation to that Pollpass Account.
8. Following the closure of a Pollpass Account
- to immediately stop using the Pollpass Platform;
- we shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of access to the Pollpass Platform or for deletion of your information or account data.
- If your Pollpass Account is closed, all Pollpass Credits associated with the Pollpass Account will be deemed to have expired and they will no longer be able to be exchanged for Rewards and shall not be recoverable. You will not be able to re-open your Pollpass Account. You will not be entitled to any compensation for any unused Pollpass Credits in the event that that your Pollpass Account is closed for any reason.
9. Important disclaimers
- While we will aim to maintain an uninterrupted service through the Pollpass Platform, the Pollpass Platform is provided on an “as is” basis and we do not promise that your access to the Pollpass Platform will be delivered uninterrupted, securely, in a timely manner or error-free, or that the Pollpass Platform will be free from viruses or other harmful properties if due to circumstances outside our control; or if we are required to suspend or alter the Pollpass Platform to protect the interests of any innocent party.
- Our responsibility to you is limited if there are interruptions to the Pollpass Platform. If you are dissatisfied with the Pollpass Platform, you may choose to discontinue using the Pollpass Platform and/or close your Pollpass Account at any time.
- From time to time, we may carry out maintenance of the Pollpass Platform which may result in certain parts of the Pollpass Platform becoming unavailable, in which case we will endeavour to notify you in advance. We are not liable to you for the unavailability of the Pollpass Platform while we carry out any maintenance of the Pollpass Platform.
- While we try to make sure that Pollpass Platform is secure, you should note that transmission of information via the Internet may not be absolutely secure and could be subject to interception by governmental agencies or malicious third parties.
10. Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Pollpass Platform may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites or apps other than the Pollpass Platform. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites or apps and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. However, you should note that if we include a link to a third party’s website, app, products or services, we may have a commercial relationship with that third party.
11. Potential Liabilities
- You promise that you will pay, immediately owe and be liable to Pollpass for an amount equal to the losses, claims, demands, expense or other liability of Pollpass arising from or related to:
- disputes or litigation caused by your actions or omissions; and/or
- your negligence or violation or alleged violation of Applicable Laws or rights of a third party.
- death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
- any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
13. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- Nothing herein seeks to transfer any Intellectual Property Rights your Responses and any other content you make available to us on or via the Pollpass Platform. You hereby grant to Pollpass and its affiliated companies a non-exclusive, fully paid up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, sub-licensable, worldwide licence to use, modify, reformat, include in databases and publicly display your Responses and any other content you make available to us or via the Pollpass Platform, and the right to combine your Responses with any other information for display and use both within and outside of the Pollpass Platform. We shall own the Intellectual Property Rights in all aggregated databases which contain your Responses.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you have the rights to supply your Responses and other content posted by you on or through the Pollpass Platform;
- the use of your Responses and other content you make available to us on or via the Pollpass Platform in accordance with the licenses included herein does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights;
- you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of your supply of your Responses and other content you make available to us on or via the Pollpass Platform; and
14. Making complaints
Other important terms
- The information provided within the Pollpass Platform is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Pollpass to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Pollpass Platform or any portion of it, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Pollpass provides.